Friday, April 11, 2014

Experience

Prior to this assignment, I had only heard of Foursquare but had never utilized it. I started using Foursquare this week for the first time. I was not expecting to see so many of my friends already on Foursquare. As soon as I created my account, I added those friends with a Foursquare account and in less than ten minutes, I already had ten people on my list. Checking-in on Foursquare is quite easy. I quickly got the hang of it. I wasn't really impressed by it however. I am not interested in knowing where my friends are at, at all times. The only positive thing I can see about Foursquare is that it serves as a word-of-mouth recommendation. For example, if I see my friends going to a place many times, I will probably be inclined to check it out to see why they like it so much. I am still going to try to keep my Foursquare updated, but I do not think I would use it every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home